COVID-19 Updates – March 10, 2021
There is no higher priority for our office than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. Governor Greg Abbott recently issued an Executive Order (GA-34) lifting the mask mandate in Texas and increasing capacity of all businesses and facilities in the state to 100 percent. Due to the safety of our patients who may have not been vaccinated, we are still following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In our office, the following protocols are being implemented:
- Please call our office when you arrive at (817) 803-4646. Our front door will remained locked, and we will unlock it when we know that you are here for your appointment.
- We are currently not allowing walk-in appointments.
- Masks are still required for everyone age 5 and above entering the office.
- Staff is still performing infection control & cleaning measures after every appointment. Clear plastic partitions have been added at the front desk between staff and patients.
- COVID- 19 screening questions are being asked during the appointment process about possible recent exposure to COVID-19.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.
Sincerely,Heard it Through the Grapevine Audiology